Queen’s Avenue Clinic, an aesthetic clinic in Malaysia, provides safe and branded aesthetic products in Malaysia. Multiple international brands of dermal filler are used in Queen’s Avenue Clinic. Each filler serves the different purpose of treatment. Consult our certified aesthetic doctors for best suited dermal filler for your desired effect.
Silhouette Soft is a lifting thread designed with free moving 3D cone in between 2 nodes.
2-in-1 function in instant lifting and producing Type 1 collagen that responsible for rejuvenation.
Bidirectional cones with 360-degree angling.
CE and FDA approved
- Ellanse is a dermal filler consisting of carboxymethyl cellulose (CMC) and polycaprolatone (PCL).
- CMC gives immediate filling and sculpting result, while PCL is a bio-stimulator which will stimulates your skin to product collagen.
- The result last 1-4 years depending on S, M, L or E series of Ellanse injected.
- CE and FDA approved
Hyaluronic acid is a natural substance that delivers nutrition and hydration to your skin, retains skin elasticity and moisture.
Teosyal filler (RHA) manufactured using Teoxane Technology which makes it dynamic and resilience. It is very suitable and natural to be injected over moving wrinkles.
Juvederm is Number 1 selling Hyaluronic Acid Filler in the United States.
Hyaluronic Acid is naturally accuring substance that delivers nutrients to the skin, helping the skin retain moisture, voltness and adding volume.
- Long standing unopposed facial muscle contraction causes skin wrinkles, especially on forehead and crowfeet.
- Botulinum toxin (Botox) acts to block transmission of neurotran smitter across neuromuscular junction, which results in facial muscle relaxation, hence improving skin wrinkles.